Junior League of Greenville Names New Board of Directors
GREENVILLE, S.C.—The Junior League of Greenville, Inc., (JLG) is pleased to announce its new board of directors for its 2019-2020 year. These women will steward the JLG toward its goals throughout the year and lead the organization in its community impact focus area initiatives and membership development. New board members serve a one-year term.
Junior League of Greenville, Inc., board of directors includes the following:
● Sarah Lynne Howie, President
● Katy Sides, President-Elect
● Jessica Sharp, Communications Vice President
● Whitney Hanna, Community Impact Vice President
● Michele Bryant, Finance Vice President
● Kathryn Freedman, Fund Development Vice President
● Marclee McDaniel, Membership Vice President
● Kea Wade, Corresponding Secretary
● Vicki Campbell, Recording Secretary
● Heather Hooks, Strategic Planner
● Genevieve Mendes Weaver, Board Manager
● Amy Ryberg Doyle, Sustainer Representative
● Tina Hampton, Director of Administration
“On September 12, 2019, the Junior League of Greenville celebrates 90 years of impact in the Greenville community,” said Sarah Lynn Howie, JLG President. “Over the past 90 years, the JLG has developed and trained thousands of leaders, donated over $3,000,000 to hundreds of area non-profit partners and volunteered countless hours to the citizens of Greenville, SC. The 2019-2020 Board of Directors and I are humbled to serve this storied organization and lead our membership into the next 90 years of developing the potential of women, promoting voluntarism and improving the Greenville community through the effective action of trained volunteers.”
Those interested in learning more about the Junior League of Greenville, including how to join, can click here.
About Junior League of Greenville, Inc.
The Junior League of Greenville, Inc., is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. The Junior League of Greenville, Inc. engages in initiatives that help women in our community overcome barriers, focusing on human trafficking and economic mobility. For more information about the Junior League of Greenville, please visit www.jlgreenville.org.