Shop for Greenville is the JLG’s newest fundraiser. Shop for Greenville is a 10-day event for the general public to purchase a discount shopping card and shopping guide book for local businesses.
100% of the proceeds generated from the sale of the JLG Shop For Greenville discount cards will support the JLG’s programs and the community agencies with which we work to improve the lives of women and children.
What does it mean to participate in Shop for Greenville?
- Agree to offer shopping card holders at least a 20% discount on merchandise, purchases and services (exclusions can be made and other substitute alternatives to the requested discount can be offered) during the shopping period
- Provide a brief description for your business in 30 words or less that appear in the shopping guidebook and website
- Have the opportunity for members of the JLG and others in the community to learn about your business
- Promote your participation in Shop for Greenville by displaying promotional materials provided by the JLG and posting on your active social media channels
Why sign up to participate in the JLG’s Shop for Greenville?
- Increase in traffic and/or new customers and participate in a fun city-wide event
- Market to engaged buyers in the Greenville community in 800+ shopping guidebooks
- Give back to the Greenville community at little to no cost
If you are interested in having your business participate in Shop for Greenville 2019 you can complete the contract online HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
SHOP FOR GREENVILLE 2019 RETAILERS (confirmed to date)
601 South Boutique
Aerie Lane, Greer
Beautycounter – Casey Bell
Carolina Furniture & Interiors
The Cook’s Station
Giggles Drop-In Childcare
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Junior League of Greenville – Merchandise
Noonday Collection – Sarah Gillette
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Oak & Honey
Oil & Vinegar
Organic Tan Face & Body
Paisley & Paper
ProCore Pest Control
RockerBelles, Rocker Chic Boutique
Scentsy – EK Pope
The Sock Basket
Upcountry History Museum – Furman University
Splash on Main
Sproingers Wool Dryer Balls
Yee-Haw Brewing Company
Thank you to all our 2018 Shop for Greenville participating retailers!
Blend Hair Salon