Thank you for your interest in joining the JLG! Since 1929, we have been making significant impacts in the lives of our members as well as those in the community. Each year we have new members join our organization and expand the work we are doing. Below you will find information about joining the JLG.
Who Can Join?
To join the Junior League of Greenville, you must be:
- A woman at least 21 years of age
- A resident of the Greater Greenville area
What Can I Expect?
During your first year of membership in the JLG, you will be considered a Provisional Member. As a Provisional Member, you will learn about the League and our impact in the community through volunteering, attending League meetings, and participating in social events with other members. Your Provisional year begins in June and ends in May. During this time, we estimate that you will spend approximately 40-50 hours completing your Provisional requirements. This will include attending two to three events per month.
Upon successful completion of your Provisional year, you will become an Active member of the Junior League of Greenville!
Complete the Interest Form
- Please complete our Interest Form to receive Recruitment emails.
Attend one of our virtual recruitment events via Zoom:
- Tuesday, April 7 at 12:00 PM: Lunch & Learn (https://zoom.us/j/825033419)
- Thursday, April 23 at 12:00 PM: Lunch & Learn (https://zoom.us/j/511562215)
- Thursday, April 30 at 6:00 PM: Meet & Greet (https://zoom.us/j/386527587)
Who Can I Contact?
If you have any questions about Membership, or joining The Junior League of Greenville, please contact Mackenzie Graves.