Thank you for your interest in joining the JLG! Since 1929, we have been making significant impacts in the lives of our members as well as those in the community. Each year we have new members join our organization and expand the work we are doing. Below you will find information about joining the JLG.
Who Can Join?
To join the Junior League of Greenville, you must be:
- A woman at least 21 years of age
- A resident of the Greater Greenville area
What Can I Expect?
During your first year of membership in the JLG, you will be considered a Provisional Member. As a Provisional Member, you will learn about the League and our impact in the community through volunteering, attending League meetings, and participating in social events with other members. Your Provisional year begins in June and ends in May. During this time, we estimate that you will spend approximately 40-50 hours completing your Provisional requirements. This will include attending two to three events per month.
Upon successful completion of your Provisional year, you will become an Active member of the Junior League of Greenville!
- View the Open House online
- Review the Provisional Packet, which is normally given out upon arrival at the Open House. It includes lots of dates for the 2020-2021 JLG year as well as other Membership information.
- Once you view the Open House, we invite you to take the next step towards Membership and complete the Prospective Member Application.
We even have instructional videos for completing the Application!
Once the Application is completed and processed, you will receive an email explaining how to accept Membership, pay your Provisional dues, and sign up for JLG 101A.
JLG 101A will be held virtually on August 12 at 6:00 p.m., so please complete everything by August 10 to be able to kick off the year at JLG 101A!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
We look forward to having you join us as a JLG Member!
Who Can I Contact?