The Nearly New Shop is the Junior League of Greenville’s Resale Store. Its mission is three-fold:
- to provide funds that support the many programs and projects of the Junior League of Greenville, Inc.;
- to provide an outlet for the community to purchase fabulous clothing and household goods at nominal prices; and,
- to serve as a training ground for our members.
The Nearly New Shop staff is comprised of several employees and JLG members who donate their time. It serves almost 2,000 customers per month–that is over 20,000 per year!
Donations to the Nearly New Shop provide the store’s inventory and, ultimately, allow JLG to continue giving back to our community. We accept donations of new or gently used clothing, jewelry, shoes, linens, children’s toys, seasonal items, luggage, books, furniture and small appliances. For a complete list of what we can and cannot accept, please click here.
Donations may be dropped off from 10am – 5pm Monday through Saturday. If you need assistance transporting your donation please call the Nearly New Shop, 864.232.1051, to make arrangements for a JLG volunteer to pick up your items. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you in advance for your donation—it is because of you the Nearly New Shop is the major fundraiser for JLG.
Nearly New Shop Sponsors
Thank you to our 2018-2019 Donors:
- Beck Academy
- Blue and Gold Macaw Consignment Boutique
- Christ Church Episcopal Book & Gift Store
- Clothes Mentor
- Deja Vu Consignments
- Galleries of Brian Brigham
- Inside Out at Home
- Madison Square Bridal
- Two Men and a Truck
Thank you to our 2017-2018 Donors: