Junior League of Greenville Welcomes 2022-2023 Board of Directors
GREENVILLE, S.C.—The Junior League of Greenville, Inc., (JLG) is pleased to announce its new board of directors for its 2022-2023 year. These women will steward the JLG toward its goals throughout the year and lead the organization in its community impact focus area initiatives and membership development. New board members serve a one-year term. Junior League of Greenville, Inc., board of directors includes the following:
- Kimberly Witherspoon, President
- Claire Stam, President-Elect
- Adrienne Frain, Communications Vice President
- Tori Greer, Community Impact Vice President
- Elizabeth Campbell, Finance Vice President
- Melissa Mascaro, Fund Development Vice President
- Jamie Langenhan, Membership Vice President
- Amy St. John, Corresponding Secretary
- Alex Bridges, Recording Secretary
- Jessica Earley, Strategic Planner
- Bess Adair, Board Manager
- Emily Dean, Sustainer Representative
- Tina Hampton, Director of Administration
- Christina Auckland, Treasurer
“I am honored to serve as President of The Junior League of Greenville, and to serve alongside a capable and accomplished Board of Directors. This organization has been dedicated to advancing women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training for 93 years,” said Kimberly Witherspoon, JLG President. “We are planning an impactful and exciting year, full of opportunities for our 1100 Members – Actives, Provisionals and Sustainers, who represent a variety of perspectives, backgrounds and experiences – to build meaningful relationships and to impact the Greenville community!”
Since its founding in 1929, the Junior League of Greenville has invested over $3 million and countless volunteer hours in support of local organizations. Those interested in learning more about the Junior League of Greenville, including how to join, donate, or become a sponsor can visit its website.
About Junior League of Greenville, Inc.
The Junior League of Greenville, Inc. is an organization of women committed to advancing women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training. For more information about the Junior League of Greenville, please visit www.jlgreenville.org.